Tuesday, February 15, 2011

15th Street Gallery


My latest show was at the beautiful 15th Street Gallery. I have a special fondness for this gallery because my husband and I met while working in the bagel shop across the street from it while we were still in high school.

When we first met I actually thought that he was two different people: one named Bryan and one named Birch. Apparently I wasn't paying much attention to him or I would have figured out sooner that the boys with the shoulder length redish blond hair were actually one in the same, the singular Bryan Birch. But I had eyes for another boy that worked with us, the dark haired Tony (who luckily was not at all interested in me). 

1 comment:

  1. 1. funny that Bryan and Birch were two different people
    2. crazy to think about him having shoulder length hair :)

    The gallery is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete